Saturday, April 05, 2014

Enrique Iglesias: I Would Consider Being An X Factor Judge

The Spanish hottie exclusively talks to us potentially filling the fourth spot
Pretty much everyone in the pop universe has been rumoured to be in talks to join the show.


Enrique Iglesias wouldn't rule out being a judge on The X Factor. Copyright [Splash]

And now Enrique Iglesias has admitted that he'd 'consider' taking a role on The X Factor - talking to us exclusively.

The Spanish heartthrob, who has just released brand new album Sex and Love, admitted that he wouldn't rule out taking a job as a judge - despite already turning down roles on American Idol and The Voice US.

He told us: "Of course I would consider it - lots of people judge these shows now, so I definitely wouldn't rule it out.

Enrique added: "I heard that Simon's back on the panel this year - it's going to be good.

"I was actually asked to be on American Idol but I had to turn it down - they approached me about The Voice too.

"I'm going to be on the Voice UK actually - but just performing not being a judge so don't get too excited!"

The 38-year-old is back with some more classic dance tracks (and ballads, obvs) with his new album - and the title doesn't exactly beat around the bush.

He told us: "Do you think it's raunchy? I think it's pretty straightforward. Sex and love are two of the most basic and important things in life.

"Obviously there is more to life, but they are pretty important."

0 reviews:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Facebook Twitter Google Plus Orkut RSS Feed Email More