Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Likes & Dislikes

ℓιкєѕ

● my career.
● the body's scent.
● my few, but good, friends.
● my fans (I am amazed by the sacrifices they make to follow me and to be with me).
● going out dancing at night and sleeping during the day.
● my blue hat.
● windsurfing in the Caribbean.
● the color black.
● Volkswagen bug convertibles.
● watching 'Bloopers' on television.
● eating hamburgers and french fries.
● hiding backstage before a show and watching people come in.
● people (They're the most incredible thing!).
● feeling like a winner.
● contact with my audience during my shows.


∂ιѕℓιкєѕ

● drugs, cigarettes, partying.
● jealousy and wickedness.
● going to my room after a show (At that time I feel terribly alone and I can't fall asleep).
● when they say during a photo session, "This really is the last one!".
● my father's reputation as a womanizer (I inherited his work ethic and his perseverance).
● having a day off (Because I don't know what to do. I've had days without work, and I go crazy! I couldn't go on vacation for a month because I couldn't stand it. I feel like I'm wasting time, like I'm losing part of my life).
● that the press keep putting me up against my father.
● cockroaches (I really can't stand them!).
● being too sincere (It's my worst fault).
● when someone picks on the way I am without even knowing me.

0 reviews:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Facebook Twitter Google Plus Orkut RSS Feed Email More