Wednesday, October 12, 2011

On His Life

"I'm a person that knows what he wants."

"I'm a good person, but with many defects."

"In school, kids never really looked at me a different way because I think it was a different generation; they didn't really know who my father was."

"And that's why for artists, no matter what your background is, no matter what religion, what nationality, or what class you come from, no matter if you're rich or poor, no matter what, that's where we all join together and where we're all similar."

"I had a normal childhood. There were women, but it wasn't like Hefner's Playboy Mansion. If it was, I'd still be living at home."

"I mean, when you do the same thing as your father... I always want it to be better than my father as a singer."

"I'm so proud of who I am and where I come from and who my father is."

"But I'm never going to deny where I come from. I'm Latino, and that's obvious."

"I don't really like revealing everything about my private life."

"With the press, if it's a professional interview and I feel comfortable, I don't mind talking about my personal life."

"We're the same blood but the singing style is different."

"I was happier before, when I lead a normal life."

0 reviews:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Facebook Twitter Google Plus Orkut RSS Feed Email More