Wednesday, October 12, 2011

On Love

"I'm very romantic."

"At age 13 I fell in love with my teacher."

"I really want to fall in love."

"My inspiration are the woman, friendship, and loneliness."

"Love is one of my main inspirations."

"I always respect a woman."

"Yes, I have made a woman cry."

"It surprises me what the girls are capable of doing for me."

"When you find the perfect person for your life..you shouldn't feel any insecurity."

"If permanent happiness comes with someone, I'd leave everything."

"When I'm in love, I wake up happy."

"When there's love there's good sex."

"I prefer love over sex."

"I'd never pay for sex."

"Yeah, exactly, you can talk about politics in music, you can talk about something else, but that's always going to change, and love is never going to change."

"I mean, if you turn on the radio, love is 90 percent of the music."

"Love is lust that lasts and develops into trust and friendship."

"Yes, and I hope that day I get married, it is forever."

0 reviews:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Facebook Twitter Google Plus Orkut RSS Feed Email More