Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Enrique Iglesias girlfriend Anna Kournikova admits 'Marriage isn't important to me...but I am desperate to have kids,'

They've been dating for ten years, so it doesn't come as a shock that Anna Kournikova isn't in any rush for Enrique Iglesias to put a ring on it. The Biggest Loser trainer admits in the new issue of Women's Health magazine that wedding bells won't be sounding any time soon for the couple.
'[Marriage] isn't important to me. I'm in a happy relationship – that's all that matters,' the 30-year-old beauty says.
 
Anna's guide to life: The Women's Health cover star says: 'Anyone can change their body. But you have to work for it.'
Marriage isn't important: As long as Enrique Iglesias loves her, that's all Anna needs 
She hastens to add: 'I believe in commitment. I believe in being open and trusting each other and respecting each other completely.' The former tennis pro also plans on having children, regardless of whether or not her 36-year-old pop star boyfriend is ready. 'I absolutely want to have children, whether I have my own or adopt,' she says, adding, 'I love taking care of people.'

3 reviews:

i alway thought this lady was overrated...oh well good luck to them!

If your man isn't ready to get married then he's definitely not ready to make the life-time commitment of being a parent!

No Enrique no !!! He deserves better ! He is such a darling and sexy to boot ! He was so concerned about me when I met him ( I had had several operations and that is why I met him at his concerts in Newcastle and the 2nd time in Glasgow where he personally invited me to his Glasgow show bless him )

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Facebook Twitter Google Plus Orkut RSS Feed Email More