Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hot Couple Enrique Iglesias and Anna Kournikova spotted kissing at Dinner in Miami Beach

Anna Kournikova and longtime beau Enrique Iglesias were kissing, holding hands and sitting close in a group of five friends at Philippe Chow on South Beach.
"Anna was dressed up well in a tight black mini skirt and high heels, and Enrique looked hot in a hat and scarf," for dinner, the group enjoyed chicken satay, lettuce wraps, spring rolls, dumplings, Peking duck and lobster.

3 reviews:

It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd without a doubt donate to this excellent blog! I guess for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my
Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and will talk
about this blog with my Facebook group. Talk soon!


Also visit my page: motorola h720 bluetooth headset

That's so great of you..I'm glad to have visitors like you..thank you :)

No money made by feedback is always wonderful. :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Facebook Twitter Google Plus Orkut RSS Feed Email More