Sunday, April 14, 2013

Seems Enrique Iglesias and Anna Kournikova will never marry

Singer Enrique Iglesias has revealed how he does not plan to ever get married to, his former tennis playing girlfriend, Anna Kournikova, as he does not believe that it will make a difference to their relationship. Enrique admitted that he was very much in love with Anna and did not need paperwork to prove that.

Iglesias explained, "I've never really thought marriage would make a difference. Maybe it's because I come from divorced parents, but I don't think you love someone more because of a piece of paper.”

He added, “And nowadays, it's not taboo to have kids and not be married. What makes a difference is that you're a good parent, period.” Enrique went on to state that, just because he refers to Anna as his wife, it does not mean that they have secretly got married.

Iglesias continued, "It was just meant to be sweet in the moment. I honestly didn't mean to confuse people. I thought it'd be easier for the audience to understand than if I said 'my girl'." Anna Kournikova is in agreement with her boyfriend, stating that she too does not see the need to get married.

0 reviews:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Facebook Twitter Google Plus Orkut RSS Feed Email More