Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Enrique Iglesias is a fan of Priyanka Chopra

And that not all, the singer has also developed a liking for Priyanka's debut international single In My City.
Bollywood's desi girl Priyanka Chopra has found a fan in international pop star Enrique Iglesias, who is in awe of the actress.
During his recent concert in Bengaluru, the 37-year-old also had some fun filled interaction with the audience.

While he was spontaneous in responding to all the questions, when asked about which Bollywood actress caught his attention, he replied: "I would say Priyanka Chopra. I got to meet her and also managed to see a few of her movies. I loved them! She is great and simply unbelievable.?

And that not all, the singer has also developed a liking for Priyanka's debut international single In My City.
He said, "I also recently heard her single (In My City), it was pretty good. I enjoyed it?"

0 reviews:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Facebook Twitter Google Plus Orkut RSS Feed Email More