Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I Like It (Ft. Pitbull)

Intro:
E.I.: One love one love
Pit: Enrique Iglesias, Pitbull
Ya'll know what time it is
We gonna set it off tonight
Set the club on fire
Enrique Holler at em
(go go DJ, the club is on fire)

Girl, please excuse me if I come on too strong
But tonight is a night we can really let go
My girlfriend's out of town and I'm all alone
Your boyfriend's on vacation and he doesn't have to know, no-o-o

No one can do the things I'm gonna want to do to you, no
Shout out loud, scream aloud, let me hear you go

(Chorus)
Baby, I like it
The way you move on the floor
Baby, I like it
Come on and give me some more
Oh yes, I like it
Screamin' like never before
Baby, I like it, I like it

Lionel Richie: Party, karamu, fiesta, forever

Enrique: Girl, please excuse me if I'm misbehaving, oh
I'm trying to keep my hands off, but you're begging me for more
Round, round, round baby, low, low, low
Let the time, time pass 'cause we're never getting old, oh

No one can do it better, turn around I'll give you more, no
Shout out loud, scream aloud, let me hear you go

(Chorus)

Pitbull: Go DJ, that's my DJ
I'm a Miami boy, you know how we play
I ain't playin' with ya' but I wanna play with ya'
Get me, got me, good
Now watch me

It's a different species, you, me and DC
Let's party on the White House lawn
Tiger Woods times Jesse James
Equals Pitbull all night long

Wake up Barack and Michelle,
Let 'em know that it's on

Afuera, a la calle, da le mami a la vida ya se baile
Da le mami a la vida ya se baile

I see you watching me
You see me watching you
I love the way you move
I like them things you do

Enrique: Don't stop baby, don't stop baby
Just keep on shaking your love
I won't stop baby, won’t stop baby
Until you get enough

LR: Party, karamu, fiesta, forever

(Chorus)

LR: Party, karamu, fiesta, forever
Enrique: Oh yes I like it
LR: Party, karamu, fiesta, forever
Enrique: Oh yes I like it

0 reviews:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Facebook Twitter Google Plus Orkut RSS Feed Email More