Thursday, February 16, 2012

Enrique Iglesias thinks girlfriend Anna Kournikova would be an 'ideal' mom

Singer Enrique Iglesias said in a recent interview with People Espanol that no matter what happens in the future between him and girlfriend Anna Kournikova, she is going to make a great mom.
Enrique said,
The only thing I can say is that, in my opinion, Anna, whether we are together or not, would be an ideal mother. I think she’d be the perfect mother, and I say it regardless of whether I’d be with her or not.
When asked about whether or not he was going to marry and have kids with Anna, Enrique said, ‘I don’t know.’Anna and Enrique have been dating since 2003.

0 reviews:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Facebook Twitter Google Plus Orkut RSS Feed Email More