Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Enrique Iglesias Says He Has The Smallest Penis In The World [Video]

Enrique Iglesias Has The "World's Smallest Penis"
Is Enrique Still Your Hero After This?
If you’re a fan of the gorgeous Enrique Iglesias, I’m about to ruin your day.
Singer Enrique Iglesias stunned the audience at his Melbourne concert on Tuesday night, telling them he has a small penis and didn’t lose his virginity until he was 25. At a Melbourne gig on Tuesday night, for some bizarre reason, Iglesias spieled a whole lot of personal info about his sexual shortcomings.

In his 20 minute rant, Iglesias told fans that he could only last eight minutes in bed, and that he has “the smallest penis in the world”. No joke. When I first read this story I thought it had to be some kind of George Clooney style prank but, believe it or not, there’s a video of the whole cringe-worthy incident, which you can watch below.

True, the video isn’t the best quality, but transcribing some of what Iglesias said, The Sun reports that after pulling three men from the audience on stage, he quizzed them on the age they lost their virginity.

He said, “I grew up with a lot of my friends and all of them lost their virginity with hookers, not that there’s anything wrong with that. They had to pay for it. I wanted to wait for the right girl so I waited until I was 25.
But, within moments he changed his story and claimed he was in fact 17-and-a-half when he slept with his first woman, saying “I was nervous as s*** the first time. “Usually the first time is not the best. Let me be honest, I was 17-and-a-half, I was so nervous. It lasted ten seconds.” One of the men then claimed he lasted ten minutes the first time. Iglesias replied: “Really? I don’t even last eight minutes now. 

Chatting with the audience between songs, Iglesias answered one fan’s comment about his lady-killer looks with the bizarre insight. The audience member said the singer’s “good looks” would be great for getting ladies. Iglesias then asked: “What does Spanish good looks have to do with the size of your penis? Maybe I have the Spanish looks but I have the smallest penis in the world. I’m serious.” He then asked his companions to lift their shirts so they could compare chests.

Throughout the awkward rant, Iglesias knocked back four shots of whiskey and told the audience that he was on antibiotics and shouldn’t be drinking. In his defense, while on stage, Iglesias did admit that he’d been mixing alcohol and antibiotics. A big no, no, but I’m sure the combination of hangover, wrath of his missus (tennis hottie Anna Kournikova), and general embarrassment will be enough for him to have learnt his lesson, or want to hide in a hole for eternity.

0 reviews:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Facebook Twitter Google Plus Orkut RSS Feed Email More