Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Anna Kournikova is the coolest girl in the world: Enrique Iglesias

Singer Enrique Iglesias on song while talking up tennis star girlfriend Kournikova

You don't interview singer Enrique Iglesias (39) and not ask him about his tennis star girlfriend Anna Kournikova, who turned 33

But ask him about the secret to his long-standing relationship with the Russian heartthrob and he'll tell you there's no secret. Here's what he told the Daily Star on Sunday: "There is no secret.

There's no such thing as a perfect relationship. You go through ups and downs and it's a lot of work, but when you get through that, the good times are really, really good." Next question was, 'why is she the girl for you?'

That gets Iglesias in a more elaborative mood: "Firstly, she's the coolest girl in the world. She finds my stupid humour funny and she understands who I am – to the point where she's willing to sacrifice her personal time with me to let me do my music."

He can't tell though what made Kournikova fall for him. "I honestly don't know," he said. "I'm not even romantic. I express it in my music. You write stuff you don't have the guts to express face to face."

It's always physical
His straight-talking nature comes through when he responds to his interviewer's query about attracts him when it comes to women.

"The first thing is always physical. You don't see someone across a room and think, 'Wow, I can sense her amazing sense of humour!'

But you can be with the most beautiful girl in the world and if you have nothing in common, the next day it will be done. Well, it might last a week if it's fun, if you know what I mean," he says without beating around the bush.

0 reviews:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Facebook Twitter Google Plus Orkut RSS Feed Email More