Monday, March 17, 2014

Enrique Iglesias: I don’t like Valentine’s Day


Enrique Iglesias says he doesn’t like Valentine’s Day because he wants to make women feel good every day.

The Spanish singer has been dating tennis star Anna Kournikova since 2001, although he has no interest in the upcoming romantic festival.

The crooner believes he should be nice to his girlfriend all year around, so there doesn’t need to be an excuse to spoil her.
“I don’t really celebrate Valentine’s Day. I don’t know, we just don’t do it,” the 35-year-old told more! magazine.
“I wouldn’t say [I think it should be] every day, but I would say that it definitely doesn’t need to be a special day to make your girlfriend feel good.”

Meanwhile, Enrique admits he has been battling with insomnia. He feels as though he can’t find a reasonable resting pattern because of this touring schedule.
“Last night I slept for two hours. The doctors tell me, ‘You have to get into a routine.’ But I’m like, ‘How do you adjust to a certain time when you’re in England one day, Brazil the next?’ It’s impossible,” he added.

0 reviews:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Facebook Twitter Google Plus Orkut RSS Feed Email More