Monday, March 17, 2014

Enrique Iglesias says legs are the sexiest part of the female body

 
The 'I'm A Freak' singer claims his dream woman would have a great set of pins and a good sense of humour as she would need to be able to laugh at his "immature" jokes.

Speaking about what he finds attractive in a woman, Enrique said: "I love legs. I like women with a sense of humour, I don't like women who are too serious. "I mean women that can laugh at stupid immature things because I am very much like that and I say stupid things, so if the girl can laugh and have a sense of humour I actually find that very sexy."

Meanwhile, the 38-year-old crooner explained the reasoning behind his suggestive album title 'Sex + Love', claiming the risqué nature of the record is something everyone can relate to. Enrique explained: "It's one of the first things I thought about when I listened to the whole body of work. I think it's something we can all relate to no matter what religion no matter what personality, no matter what colour we can all relate to it."

'Sex + Love' is out today [March 17].'

0 reviews:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Facebook Twitter Google Plus Orkut RSS Feed Email More