Saturday, April 05, 2014

Anna Kournikova Hasn't Met Enrique Iglesias' Dad Julio Iglesias After 12 Years of Dating

Shocking: His father, Julio Iglesias, has never met his girlfriend of 12 years Anna Kournikova
He seems to be travelling without his on-off girlfriend, former tennis player Anna Kournikova, but more surprising than her not touring with him is the fact his father has never actually met her.

Julio Iglesias has admitted he and Anna have never been introduced, even though his son has dated her for 12 years.

Julio told The Mirror: ‘You know, I have to tell the truth, I have never met Anna. Yes, my wife, and my kids and his brothers have, but I have never met her, no, no, never.’
 Still going strong: Enrique and Anna have been dating on and off since 2001
 Performance: Enrique sang his new single on The Voice UK, Saturday night
‘My kids are very independent and it is difficult to see Enrique because he is all over the world. But Anna is very beautiful - they have good taste, my kids.’

Julio added: ‘I am very proud of Enrique - you know it's not as easy to follow in the same steps as that of the father. Like if you play tennis normally the kid doesn't play tennis like the father.

‘But Enrique is in the same class of guys like Michael Douglas and Liza Minnelli. The music is very different to mine and he has gone his own way, I don't like to interfere with that.’

0 reviews:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Facebook Twitter Google Plus Orkut RSS Feed Email More