Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Enrique Iglesias: I won't front fashion label

 
Enrique Iglesias would never design or endorse a clothing label as he wouldn't "compromise" on "artistic freedom".
The singer is celebrated for his hunky good looks and has a signature style, favouring a dapper look on the red carpet and a more laidback style when he isn't working.

Despite his interest in fashion, Enrique would never be the face of a brand just because it paid well.

"I wouldn't be the one to do it. When you're dealing with big companies, there's always compromise. If I had some artistic freedom, that would be one thing. But I'm not going to do it just because I'm getting a big cheque," he told the Chicago Sun-Times.

Enrique has previously praised the work of his stylist, who makes sure he looks ever-fashionable. The star also revealed who he admires in the style stakes.

"I have a stylist who is great. I get to pick out the clothes I wear from a selection she picks for me on video shoots," he explained.

"I would personally like to be someone like David Beckham. His style is 100 per cent. He always looks so good. Johnny Depp also has a great style - and the thing about Johnny is that he is in his 40s and he looks like he's 30."

0 reviews:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Facebook Twitter Google Plus Orkut RSS Feed Email More