Thursday, April 03, 2014

Miley Cyrus Is A Sexy Robot Doesn’t Twerk As Enrique Iglesias Serenades Her In Miami!

 

Miley Cyrus was on stage but didn't twerk. Could it be in response to reports saying her fiancé Liam Hemsworth wants the "We Can't Stop" singer to tone done her sexy image?

Miley was host of the iHeartRadio Ultimate Pool Party at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami, Florida Saturday night. She wore a revealing black vintage Versace dress that showed off her long legs and small figure.

Miley turned up on stage last night in Miami with Enrique Iglesias, who did his best to serenade her at the Miami’s Fontainebleu hotel for the second annual iHeartRadio Pool Party.

In return for the Spanish stud's heartfelt song, Miley did her best polite robot impression.

Guess it turns out she CAN be tamed!!! LOLz!!!

While her outfit was buzzing in the media, so was her stage presence...or lack thereof.

According to Perez Hilton, Enrique Iglesias made a guest appearance at the hotel, where he joined Miley on stage. He hugged her, he put his arm around her, and reportedly sang for her, all while Miley stood on stage looking stiff and uncomfortable.

She didn't huge Iglesias back, she barely looked at him, and she definitely wasn't twerking.

Perhaps this was in response to recent reports saying that hubby-to-be Liam Hemsworth is not happy with her recent image change.

Miley has been promoting her single in Miami all weekend, but the working girl has been finding time to hang with fans and fam, too, and enjoy the city, even tweeting:
    Miami. You have my ❤

    — Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) June 29, 2013
But apparently she meant “Miami minus Enrique Iglesias.”

Don't take it personally, Enrique. Miley has a lot on her mind these days — her single, her tour, twerking. Oh, the twerking!!!

Just ask Liam Hemsworth!

LOL JK — we're sure she loved you as much as we do!!

Enrique Iglesias has come a long way since 1999′s hits “Bailamos” and “Rhythm Divine.” Yesterday, Iglesias released the fan-made video to the first single off his forthcoming November release, “Turn The Night Up.”

While he enlisted the help of his fans to build his new dance video through submissions of their “craziest dance moves” to his website, the video shows some behind-the-scenes access to his show.

Iglesias recently visited New York radio station 92.3 NOW (a Radio.com station) and explained the meaning behind his new song, particularly one phrase: “Gimme some of that.”

“I always walk around my house saying, ‘Gimme some of that,’” he said. “If I’m hungry, I say, ‘Gimme some of that.’ If I’m horny, I say, ‘Gimme some of that.’ So I go to the studio and I kept on saying that phrase and we wrote a song around it.”

He explained that he never planned for “Turn The Night Up” to be the first single off his upcoming album and that the song is “a little out there.”

“It’s one of those crazy songs that you write and you think, ‘This could be either good or bad but if I pull off the vocals I could actually have something.’”

Looking back to the first time he heard himself on the radio in 1995 in Mexico, Iglesias said he would have never thought his career would have taken such interesting and major turns. “If you would’ve asked me back then if I was gonna be here now and still being able to write music and make albums I would’ve told you you were absolutely nuts, there’s no way,” he said. “I can’t believe it. I’m so lucky.”

Iglesias also said he’d love to collaborate with Miley Cyrus after meeting her recently. “It’d be cool to do a song with Miley Cyrus. I like her.” While an Enrique/Miley collab may be unlikely in the immediate future, he confirmed that fans can expect new music for him in November.

“[I'm] still in the process of finishing up two or three songs,” he said. “I want to make sure I pick the right songs.”

0 reviews:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Facebook Twitter Google Plus Orkut RSS Feed Email More